yes, we are being herded back to town in the back of a pick-up. sorry hon. . . there were only 15 of us. it was that or walk! kind of fun but i wouldn't commute to work this way.
I'll let it go this one time. I shall refrain from sending you link to horror stories about people who rode in the back of a pickup truck, were snatched from above by orangutans and dropped on their noggings and now think that all food tastes like banana cream pie. (Yes I know that there are no orangutans in Central America. I bet sloths can be pretty ferocious, though.)
Next time you go to Guatemala, though, I'm putting a helmet on you before you get on the plane and you're not allowed to take it off until you get home. That'll learn ya!
I'll let it go this one time. I shall refrain from sending you link to horror stories about people who rode in the back of a pickup truck, were snatched from above by orangutans and dropped on their noggings and now think that all food tastes like banana cream pie. (Yes I know that there are no orangutans in Central America. I bet sloths can be pretty ferocious, though.)
ReplyDeleteNext time you go to Guatemala, though, I'm putting a helmet on you before you get on the plane and you're not allowed to take it off until you get home. That'll learn ya!